This Cookies Policy applies to any website by International Confederation of Labor
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
2.2 Almost every website uses cookie technology. Some cookies are useful as they are able to improve the user experience. Cookies, among other things, speed navigation through our Website, keep track of information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Website, help us provide you with customized content and allow us to learn about your visit.
2.3 Some cookies we use require your consent, while others are exempt.
- Cookies subject to consent: All other cookies that are not strictly necessary to use the Website still fulfil important tasks. Without these cookies, functions intended for your convenience on our Website, such as your personal settings or automatic filling in form functions could not be retained and would therefore have to be re-entered on every page.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES ICL USES
3.1 Our Website may use three types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, or functional cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. These temporary cookies only last only as long as your web browser is open, and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
- Performance cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods and are used for purposes including tracking the number of unique visitors to our Website and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. These cookies do not save information that would allow the user to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore made anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the Website, and with it the user experience.
- Functional cookies enable the Website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalized functions. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.